A model dressed as a bride will be invited to the course.
- • Wet makeup and makeup for eyebrows
- • Recognition, hygiene and treatment for each skin type.
- • Products used and their variations, especially the various types of foundations
- • Makeup for the Day, for the Night
- • Eye Technique – Eyes Close Together, Distant, Prominent Eyes, Small Eyes and eye opening, Deep Eyes, Droppy Eyes, Closed Eyes, Almond-Shaped Eyes, glasses and contact lenses.
- • Colorimetry – Harmony of colors in makeup
- • Visagism of the Skin with Absent Makeup (nude)
- • Correct use of correctives and concealers in different Ethnicities (Blonds or fair skin, Brunettes or brown skin, Redheads or freckled skin, Dark and Mulatto or dark skin)
- • Corrective makeup for Maturity
- • Bride with extra illumination, monochromatic makeup – Correct makeup for PB album with photographic look in the makeup, discreet, or fashion.