REFUND POLICY/BUYERS RIGHT TO CANCEL:
- (i) Student is not accepted for admission to the selected Program as specified in this Agreement; or
- (ii) Student (or the Student’s parent or guardian if Student is under the legal age to enter into this Agreement) provides written or verbal notification cancelling Student’s enrollment within five (5) calendar days after Student executes this Agreement, the School will provide Student with a full refund of all monies paid, including any tuition fees. This policy applies regardless of whether Student starts actual class attendance during such five (5) calendar days period. The post mark on the written notification will determine the cancellation date, or the date said information is hand or verbally delivered to the School’s administrator/supervisor.
(b) If Student (or Student’s parent or guardian if Student is under the legal age to enter into this Agreement) provides written or verbal notification canceling Student’s enrollment more than five (5) calendar days after Student signs this Agreement, but before Student starts actual class attendance, the School will provide Student with a full refund of all monies paid, (including the tuition fees) less the $100.00 Registration Fee.
(c) If Student enrolls with the School and starts actual attendance and Student either withdraws from the selected Program or the School dismisses Student from the selective Program for a violation of the School’s Rules and Regulation, termination of tuition may apply, and student may receive a short rated refund.
(d) Refund Policy: FLIE follows the guidelines set forth by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts General Law Chapter 255, Section 13K. Before signing the contract, please read:
- You may terminate this contract at any time. I
- f you terminate this contract within five days you will receive a refund of all monies paid.
- If you subsequently terminate this agreement prior to the commencement of the program, you will receive a refund of all monies paid, less the actual reasonable administrative costs described in paragraph 7.
- If you terminate this agreement during the first quarter of the program you will receive a refund of at least 75% of the tuition, less the actual reasonable administrative cost described in paragraph 7.
- If you terminate this agreement during the second quarter of the instructional program, the refund will be of 50% of the tuition paid, less the actual reasonable administrative cost described in paragraph 7.
- If you terminate this agreement at the third quarter of the program, you will receive a refund of at least 25% of the tuition, less the actual reasonable administrative cost described in paragraph 7.
- If you terminate this contract after the initial five day period, you will be responsible for actual reasonable administrative costs incurred by the school to enroll you and to process your application. Which administrative cost shall not exceed $100.00
- If you wish to terminate this agreement, you must inform the school in writing of your termination, which will become effective on the day, such writing is mailed.
- The school is not obligated to provide any refund if contract is terminated during the fourth quarter of the program. Administrative fee: $100
(e)”Enrollment Time” means the amount of actual hours completed between the Student’s actual first day of attendance in the Program and the date Student last actually attend class. “Total Time” means the total hours of instruction for the Program in which the student is enrolled. Any monies due to the Student hereunder shall be refunded within thirty (30) days of formal cancellation as defined or formal termination by School, which shall occur no more than 14 consecutive calendar days from the last day of physical attendance or the date that the student contacts (as outlined in the Agreement) the institution that he/she will not be returning.
- (i) Registration Fee – This fee is 100% refundable within five days of signing this contract.
- (ii) Student Kit Fee – Student Kit Fee will not be canceled or adjusted unless Student returns the student kit unused and in their original condition within twenty (20) calendar days of receipt of the Student’s kit, supplies, books or any materials pertaining to training from the School.
(f) Refunds due will first be made to the source that provided funding to the Student before any refund may be paid to Student
(g) If the selected Program is canceled subsequent to Student’s enrollment, but before Student started class attendance, the School, shall provide Student with a full refund of all monies paid by Student or provides alternative means for Student’s completion of the Program.
(h) Student shall be entitled to a prorated refund tuition paid if the School permanently closes and no long offers instruction after Student begins classes.
We offer no interest payment plans and Saturday & Evening classes.